Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bondi Cosmo


Out and about in the city with my girlfriend and sister, I decided to take them to Bondi  for lunch and try Hungarian food at a small place called Bondi Cosmo.  I have been there once before and it was ok, so I wanted to share my food experience at this place with them.

Chicken Crepe with Paprika Sauce (Hortobagyi)



Its basically a pancake wrapped with chicken inside smothered with paprika sauce over the top.  Being ethnic myself, I love food with Paprika flavour. The crepe was ok, chicken a tiny bit dry but tasty and not expensive, price starting from $7 for a small crepe.  Great Value.

How do I rate the food

Hortobagyi - 3 stars out of 6

I would definitely recommend this place for lunch with friends or family.  Parking can be difficult as this place is situated at 212 Bondi Rd near the corner of Watson Rd, between Bondi Junction and Bondi Beach.



View Larger Map
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to visit Sydney Food Safari Blog for the best food suggestions Sydney has to offer in Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, and Wine bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment