Thursday, May 14, 2015

ZuZuZu

Was out an about with my partner and friends at the factory theatre for some comedy.......pekish after the show, made our way into Newtown.

A new place caught our eye....ZuZuZu......Japanese........yum.........japanese ramen .....if you never have had ramen it is soooo yummy ......noodles with pork or chicken in a soy or miso style soup......really nice flavours and especially good in winter time. 

I ordered the karaage chicken in miso soup and my partner ordered dragon pork miso soup.....both soups were really yummy, nice flavour......delicious ......considering my partner is japanese and loves ramen, she really liked it and I liked it too......a must try....check it out......5 out 6 stars 











































No comments:

Post a Comment