Monday, October 21, 2013

Malabar Indian Restaurant Review


Another Food Safari Adventure......we were craving Indian Food and decided to head our way to Darlinghurst to Malabar Indian Restaurant.


We made a reservation and were super pumped as I really like Butter Chicken so was eager to get there and eat.





Entree

Mysore Chilli Chops (3 pieces)

The meat was very tender and the spices were delicious, however there was not a great deal of meat on the bone.  Way over priced for $16, we ordered an extra piece.





Main

Chicken Makhani Mild (Butter Chicken)


The chicken was delicious with lots of nice flavours in the sauce.  The sauce was very sweet with a hint of Honey which I have never had with Butter Chicken before.  The sauce is great for dipping Naan Bread and I recommend Garlic Naan and Peshweri Naan (Peshweri Naan is filled with cream cheese, coconut, sultanas and nuts - this was my favourite).   The bread was hot and fresh.





So how do I rate the food

Mysore Chilli Chops  - 4 out of 6 stars

Chicken Makhani Mild (Butter Chicken) - 5 out of 6 stars


This place is great for couples and friends

Mysore Chilli Chops

So how do I rate

No comments:

Post a Comment