Friday, November 30, 2012

The Living Room


I have decided to add a restaurant/cafe that is outside of our Sydney area that myself and George are exploring.  This place is situated in Wollongong and I went there with a friend of mine and had some lunch there.  This place is new and only opening up early Novemeber 2012 called THE LIVING ROOM.




Portugese Chicken Burger served with homemade cut chips.

A fresh soft burger bun filed with lettuce, tomato and Portuguese chicken with a creamy sauce, served on the side with homemade cut chips. I really enjoyed this burger.  The chicken was tender, soft and not oily whatsoever and I also liked the creamy sauce that it was smothered in.  The homemade chips were fresh and not too crispy, very nice.  I will definitely order this burger again and for $12, it is great value



The layout of the place is pretty impressive and what I really liked about this place was the art works that have been painted on the walls throughout the place, a must see.  It gives the venue a arty funky feel and it is something unique and not seen anywhere else in Wollongong.  I was told that a local Wollongong Artist painted them.


I definitely recommended this place for friends, couples, first date and family.  I will be going back there soon and this time try there dinner menu.  So if you are a local or passing through this place is worth checking out :)


So how do I rate the Meal:

Portuguese Chicken Burger - 5 stars out of 6

MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment