Saturday, June 30, 2012

Maranello's on Anzac Parade Maroubra

After a late game of six a side soccer in the Eastern suburbs, my friends took me to an Italian restaurant run by Greeks!.  What I said, there is no way that Greeks know how to make good pizza. Well I was very wrong.  I had walked into Maranello's and was about to get a shock at how good their wood fired Pizza was.







The Pizza had an assortment of fresh full flavors, they had the usual assortment of toppings such as, Prosciutto, Vegetarian, Seafood, Olive and tomato, and various Gourmet pizzas.  The pizza was not too thin and not to thick either.  The bases were soft yet still crispy with a slight hint of sugar and vanilla, and it had the perfect structure as you could hold a slice in one hand without the base bending and have the topping slide off.

I was very impressed, it had all the characteristics of a well made Italian Chef Pizza.

And to top it off Desert wasn't too bad as well, traditional creme Brulee.  Soft, tasty, and the Brulee top was crispy and not too burnt.



I rate my overall experience as a pleasantly surprising 5 stars out of 6.

I would go again, good for a last minute group turn-up or some nice dinner with the family.



View Larger Map

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to visit Sydney Food Safari Blog for the best food suggestions Sydney has to offer in Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, and Wine bars. 


Sydney premier underground food blog!


  Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely try this restaurant!!! Pizza looks yummy!!:)













    ReplyDelete